With the Basic, Advanced and Corporate Plans, you can rest assured that your website will remain up-to-date. In addition, you’ll receive technical support or other site maintenance so you can keep your website in top shape and working as you need it. These plans allow your site to grow and change with your business and make room for ongoing improvements.
Some of these improvements could include the following:
- Keep your site updated with the latest information.
- Post photos of recent events, new products, or new employees
- Make seasonal changes to keep your content fresh
- Change or update new product or service information
- Update portfolio pages to reflect your latest work
- Post special online-only coupons or discounts to encourage more website traffic
- Keep your clients informed of the most current news about your business
- Make regular updates to your content to assist with your site’s search engine marketing
- Monthly plugin maintenance
- WordPress theme updates
- Monthly scan for broken links (fixed when able, reported otherwise)
- Monthly backup of website files and database
- WordPress updated, when appropriate
- Website content changes, updates or support via email, depending on your plan (Basic: 1 hr, Advanced: 3 hrs, Corporate: 8 hrs)
Services Not Included
Recovery of hacked websites is only included for customers that have active maintenance plans. Since websites may be hacked at any time, we maintain backups of each current customer site. We recommend using strong administrative passwords for all websites and hosting accounts, at all times. In the event that a current maintenance customer is hacked, DWD will recover the site and set a stronger password and administrative URL to help protect your site in the future.
Additional Hourly Services
If further technical assistance or updates are needed, we are happy to help with that. Just contact us for a quote on the services you need and we’ll take care of it.
Payments will be processed monthly. Maintenance plans will run continuously but may be cancelled at any time, with 30 days notice. If it’s not working out for you, no problem! We’re happy to stop the plan when needed, with just a little notice.